- Royal Mail 1st class delivery: please allow up to 7 working days Courier Service : 1-2 working days.
- We will aim to deliver within the quoted time frame but delivery times are not guaranteed.
- Our charges for delivery are detailed on the order page and will be included in the total price for the Goods.
- Additional charges may apply to Courier deliveries to non-mainland UK destinations (Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands)
- Orders placed and paid for by 12pm (noon) on a working day are usually despatched on the same day. Orders placed and paid for after 12pm (noon) are usually despatched next working day.
- Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding Bank holidays and weekdays between December 25 and January 1.
- All deliveries are subject to stock availability. If your chosen item is out of stock you will be advised accordingly with an estimated time on delivery.
Important information regarding deliveries via courier service:
All deliveries must be signed for. It is important that you provide a delivery address where someone is available to sign for the delivery from 7:30am to 8:00pm unless you have given instructions for goods to be left safely.
If you are ordering from outside the UK the recipient of the product is responsible for all customs duties or tariffs incurred in the country to which the products are shipped. Your order may be subject to delay or be opened and searched by local customs authorities when entering the destination country. We are unable to advise or offer specific advice on customs duties or tariffs.
- Customers purchasing products for use outside of the U.K. are responsible for complying with any laws or regulations applying to the use or resale of the products in the country in which they are to be used.
If there is ever a problem with your delivery, please email us at email@example.com we will do our best to quickly solve the problem.