- Rootgrow 60g
- RHS Rootgrow 150g
- RHS Rootgrow - 360g
- RHS Rootgrow Gel 360g
- RHS Rootgrow 1kg with Gel Sachet
- RHS Supreme Green Lawn Seed 1kg
- RHS Supreme Green Lawn Seed 500g
- Rootgrow Professional - 2.5ltr (2.5kg)
- Rootgrow Professional - 5ltr (4.5kg)
- Rootgrow Professional - 10ltr (9kg)
- Mini Meadow Wild Flower Seed with rootgrow - 500ml
- Mini Meadow Wild Flower Seed with rootgrow - 1.2ltr
- Our Passion
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Store Finder
Ex Tax: £7.50
Supreme Green lawn seed with rootgrow mycorrhizal fungi is suitable for creating new lawns or for overseeding and repairing worn patches on established lawns.
The grasses establish very quickly and are chosen for their fast establishment, natural vitality and toughness producing a good-looking, hardwearing lawn able to cope with everyday family use.
One pack is enough to treat 20m2 as patch and repair and 14m2 as a new lawn.
Sow from March to September
How to sow a new lawn:
1. Prepare the area to be sown by digging over thoroughly, as deep as you can, removing all stones, weeds etc. and levelling.
2. Firm the area by treading and then raking in one direction, tread again and rake in the opposite direction until you have a firm seed bed.
3. Sow the seed evenly at a rate of 35g/m2.
4. Lightly rake over to cover the seed.
5. Water area thoroughly, being careful not to wash away seed and soil.
6. Keep area well watered until your new lawn is established.
How to renovate an exisiting lawn:
1. Mow the lawn shorter than normal - down to 15mm (1/2 inch).
2. Scarify the area using a rake to remove moss and leaves. Aerate using a garden fork.
3. Sow seed evenly at a rate of 25g/m2.
4. Top dress using a soil and sand mixture, brushing in lightly.
5. Water area thoroughly, being careful not to wash away seed and dressing.