- Rootgrow 60g
- RHS Rootgrow 150g
- RHS Rootgrow - 360g
- RHS Rootgrow Gel 360g
- RHS Rootgrow 1kg with Gel Sachet
- RHS Supreme Green Lawn Seed 1kg
- RHS Supreme Green Lawn Seed 500g
- Rootgrow Professional - 2.5ltr (2.5kg)
- Rootgrow Professional - 5ltr (4.5kg)
- Rootgrow Professional - 10ltr (9kg)
- Mini Meadow Wild Flower Seed with rootgrow - 500ml
- Mini Meadow Wild Flower Seed with rootgrow - 1.2ltr
- Our Passion
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Store Finder
Ex Tax: £4.99
Designed as a linked sale for all bulbs at time of planting Empathy Bulb Starter ensures the ideal biological conditions for bulbs to germinate, grow and flower.
Designed around the recognised rootgrow mycorrhizal fungi, Empathy Bulb Starter also includes vermiculite to ensure good drainage in the root zone and seaweed meal as a source of natural auxins to stimulate root development.
The product also contains humates as a source of organic acids for both the treated bulb and soil microorganisms.
Application: Use 5-10g for small bulbs or corms, 10-20g for large bulbs or tubers. (One palm full is approximately 10g)
Place Bulb Starter into the base of the planting hole, backfill and water.
Planting Advice: Follow the planting guidelines supplied with your bulbs, corms or tubers. Generally bulbs are planted two or three times thier own depth into the soil with the bulb head facing upwards, ensuring there are no air gaps near the bulb.